401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Reinhart is dedicated to providing a challenging and rewarding work experience. We treat our employees with respect so they, in turn, will respect commitments to our customers. We have a history of strong family ownership and an incredible track record for growth.
If you're looking for a place that you can get ahead, use your expertise and reap the rewards, then Reinhart is the place for you!
We're NOW HIRING Order Selectors to work Full Time - 2nd Shift.
An Order Selector is responsible for selecting the product in a safe and efficient manner, which includes reading labels, placing the product in the proper locations on pallets and preparing it for shipping. Selectors accomplish this by following standard work instructions and operating heavy equipment (pallet jacks/forklifts). The position is physically demanding and entails exposure to varying temperature zones.
High school diploma or GED Preferred
- Foodservice or warehouse distribution experience
- Experience operating equipment such as a pallet jack or powered industrial truck
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience in a highly physical, labor-intensive position (ie. construction, distribution warehouse, equipment/machine operator, farmhand, freight handler or other positions which require continuous activity and heavy lifting and/or which deals with multi-temperatures)
- Must have a good attendance record and be on-time for work as scheduled
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays and overtime as required
- Must pass a post-offer drug test and a background check
- Must have the ability to work in varying temperature zones, from freezer temperatures to non-air conditioned temperatures in the summer
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively and up to 80 pounds occasionally
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment including the use and types of materials/tools, method and work instructions
- Team player, including the ability to communicate well with others
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & produce quality work
- Strong service orientation
- Basic math & reading skills
- Scan job functions into labor clock; obtain proper paperwork for the shift
- Manual transfer of cased product from pick slots to pallet and affix label
- Secure products on pallets; build according to prescribed procedures
- Pay close attention to detail while performing job duties including but not limited to reading labels, selection, transfers, palletizing, etc.
- Stock and set up selection area
- Meet selection standards and accuracy standards
- Safely operate all warehouse equipment and obey all safety rules
- Read alpha and numeric codes from pick sheets and slots
- Work in multi-temperature areas as assigned
- May select products using Vocollect technology
- Produce a quality work output on a consistent basis
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Operating equipment such as a pallet jack or powered industrial truck
- Basic math & reading skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations, and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug-Free Employer.